I came across the Butt Naked hemp face oil as a complete accident, when trying to fill my cart to be eligible for free shipping when purchasing from David Jones. What a little secret gem I unveiled!
I have been using it for a little over three months and have found that it is just one of those products that does exactly what it says it will. The oil is formulated to treat breakouts, blemish spots, dark spots and problematic skin. Its balancing skills also help to even out dry or oily skin whilst also hydrating, protecting and balancing skin.
When reading up about the serum on Butt Naked’s website, they describe in extensive detail how to apply it and it all sounded quite spa-like to me. Recently, I have been making an effort to enjoy applying my skincare as a part of my self care routine, rather than a chore – so I took this as a sign to bring a little spa time to my everyday.
What you’ll need:
– A face towel or washcloth
– The hemp oil
– Warm water
1. Drop roughly a 20 cent piece worth of oil into the palm of your hands.
2. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and apply to your face. This oil can be used as a makeup remove, so massaging the oil into your skin will help remove any dirt and makeup.
3. If you’d like, you can apply a drop of oil directly to any problem areas on your skin. Slowly but with moderate firm, massage the oil into your skin. This helps work the oil directly into your pores, forcing impurities out.
4. Once you are feeling massaged and the product has worked its magic, grab your facecloth and soak it in steamy hot water. Hold the facecloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools down.
5. Gently remove the oil with the facecloth, and repeat as necessary.
The ingredients in this little wonder are awesome – hemp, bergamont, tea tree and french rosemary. Each of these ingredients work to keep your skin looking healthy, nourish and moisturize your skin without clogging your pores, soothe and fight painful acne and break down everyday dirts and oils.
It has been safe and kind to my sensitive skin but is suitable to all skin types. Whilst keeping upcoming breakouts at bay. It smells strongly of tea tree oil, which I quite like.
It’s paraben, silicone, SLS, palm oil, cruelty, palm oil and colourant free. It’s 25ml, is roughly $33 and the packaging is cute. Will definitely repurchase when I finish it!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post, a delightful face oil for acne prone skin.
Until next time,