If you haven’t ever come across or used the Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder, be prepared to be wowed because it is literally the best affordable setting powder on the market.
Australis are an exceptional Australian owned, cruelty free makeup brand. They have been around for over 30 years and make beautiful, affordable makeup products. The fresh and flawless powder has been around for as long as I can remember, and is my personal favourite Australis product.
I still cringe over that one time I had run out of it and had to buy a different powder because Priceline didn’t have any in stock. I absolutely despise wasting things, so I used the whole compact of said powder, and got zero joy in the month or so I used it. So since then, I have at least three Fresh & Flawless Powders’ as backup in my cupboard to prevent this from ever happening to me again.
Let me hit you with some reasons why I love it:
- On application, it instantly provides a flawless finish to my skin.
- I find the formula to be very long-lasting and if I do need to touch up, it’s usually on my nose as I tend to touch it a lot throughout the day, causing the product to rub off over time.
- The product is light but impactful, not chalky and doesn’t leave a cast or shadow on your skin.
- It is friendly to all skin types, antiseptic and cooling botanicals within the powder help treat and soothe oily and sensitive areas.
- The formula is vegan and contains eucalyptus and clove essential oils which are said to treat exisiting breakouts, whilst assisting in the prevention of further ones from appearing.
- The packaging itself is quite light and compact, so it’s really easy to pop it into a clutch or my handbag for on-the-go use.
- It is really easily accessible, being sold at most supermarkets, chemists and Priceline and such.
- Full price, it is only $15.95 but it is frequently on sale, however even at $15.95 it is such a bargain and it lasts
Since picking up this powder, I have never bothered to try another again just as this one works so well for me and my complexion and it is such a bargain. Plus, as an Australian myself I love supporting local owned brands.
As I mentioned earlier, I always have a couple in stock for when I run out. I keep one at home with my makeup collection, one in my handbag and one in my desk drawer at work incase of the need for an emergency touch up.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post on the best affordable setting powder on the market!
Until next time,